Sunday 16 August 2015

Halters for Chex and the Heavies


I think I've mentioned this before, but I am fascinated by miniature tack. When I saw Desktop Stables' shop on Etsy, I decided to go shopping! I actually recieved these over two weeks ago, but I've had a few laptop problems, so I'm only getting around to putting these on here today.

For Cash, a bright blue halter to match his blue eye.


For Trooper it is a bright red halter to match the uniform of his police rider.



Phoenix's halter is orange to represent flames.


Brogue missed out on his own halter because of his wild mane - you could say he's untameable!

I am thrilled with them. For their size they feel very sturdy. They even came with matching leadropes!



Now Chex and his Heavies look really colourful.


It's a slippery slope from here, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment